Privacy and cookie files policy
- When you visit our site, the so-called cookies may be saved in the disk of your computer, or small text files sent by our server or by the Google server.
- We do not store and we do not process in any way the information saved in your computer that are sent from our server.
- Apart from the cookies sent through our website, Google cookies are sent that are used to customise advertisements displayed in Google modules to your interests.
- At any time you can turn off the possibility of saving all or some cookies by changing the settings in your web browser.
- When you decide to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some content and services provided in our website, in particular those that need logging in. Turning off cookies does not remove the possibility of browsing the content of our site.
How to turn off cookies:
Visitors browsing our site with portable devices (telephone, smartphone, tablet) should read about the options related to protection of privacy in the documentation available in the website of the manufacturer of the given device.
Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) Pedagogical University of Kraków informs that:
-The administrator of your data is the Pedagogical University of Kraków ul. Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Kraków.
– The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone:/12/662 62 06
– Your personal data will be processed only for purposes related to the participation in the conference “Focus on Autism” on the basis of the given consent.
– Providing personal data in the given extent is a necessary condition for participation in the conference and can be shared with the conference co-organizers.
– Your personal data will be stored until your consent to the processing of data is revoked by you.
– You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, erasure or limit its processing or the right to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability.
– You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
-The provision of personal data is a necessary condition for finalizing the conference organization as well as publishing a post-conference publication. In the absence of providing the personal data, it is not possible to conclude that point.
– Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.